From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:47:18 -0800
I have this same luxery and the same outcomes. I count in cal per 100ml and never have come below 65-70 from full breasts and most samples are 90 and up. In Dutch texts 69 or 70 cal/ml is usually put as norm for human milk. Obviously the tests done to calculate that are done in non-average sampls.
Since human milk seems to have a much higher average cal count than stated in most references it seems odd to try and increase it even more with some under-norm  and possibly contaminated substitute.

Warmly,

 Gonneke, IBCLC in PP, LC lecturer in icy cold southeern Netherlands