From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:33:53 +0200
Thank you, Barbara!
I heard Nils in England in January this year and I was impressed with all
the differences between s2s and separation.
Jean heard him couple of weeks ago, right, Jean?
She was impressed with his new research (about which I don't know yet...
hahaha).
All in all, I would say that there IS quite an amount of research available.
Therefore I don't understand how the statement I posted, could be true.
It's frustrating to me: I have so little time and yet I know that the
research is out there.
Apart from not enough time, I don't have enough expertise to pull out as
much convincing info as needed.
I want this statement out of the document! What a rubbish that it isn't
known whether the timing makes a difference!
Of course it does! And I want all hcp's to know that and no longer ignore
those important facts, not opinions, FACTS!

So, thanks for listening to my shouting. :o)
All those poor babies who are not on mom's belly because adults feel it was
not proven important enough...

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands