Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:02:09 EST
I have also found these to be excellent pumps. A very good pump, the cost
savings is just an additional benefit. I once had a WIC client who used one
for  several months while her vary sick baby was in NICU. She LOVED that
this pump  was QUIET. There is no Whirr, Whirr, Whirr... and she created a
workout routine  using the pump. Her words were: "My butt never looked so good!".

She continued to use the pump even after her baby weaned at 23 months...
she just used the pump and the spring for her "workout", long after she was
finished with the "pump".
Laura
Mississippi