Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:56:21 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Mary Anne Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
This is an fascinating discussion, with many viewpoints. Some years ago I did hear from a foster mom who nursed some of her foster children with the approval of the foster system. I don't remember all the details, but think that being approved for this was an individual thing. This foster mom knew of others, in other states, too, who were able to bf foster children. So it seems it does sometimes happen.
It seems that the chances of her being 'allowed' to do this by people in the foster care system is low, but (I think) it has been done. Maybe the mom could decide to discuss this with her social worker or whoever, with the thought that bfing a foster child is possible.
Mary Taylor, LLLL
California