Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:33:18 EST

Jacqui writes:

"You are  invited to our Tummy Troubles event!"

????

I'm surprised they  are being so open about the fact that the product is
likely to cause tummy  troubles, colic, gassiness, spitting up.....

~~~
Color me suspicious ( what IS the color of suspicion....puce? :)) but I
wonder if this is not an admission of the fallibility and substandard nature
of  their product, but another marketing technique to sell "special formulas
for  special babies" ( read: our product is fine, but your baby is overly
sensitive/premature/difficult, and because we realize your baby is so
special and needs help we also make these other products just  for
him/her...aren't we so compassionate and advance in our  thinking... etc....)

Peace,
Judy, feeling a little puce today...