Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:22:07 EST
Dr Coryllos told me that the reason pediatricians won't recommend frenotomy
 is because it states in their pediatric textbook (I'm blanking on the
title)  that tongue tie does not affect breastfeeding.  Albeit old information
and  incorrect but it is in their textbook.

Barbara Latterner, BSN, RN, IBCLC