Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 08:55:15 -0500
Dear Diana and Robyn, thank you so much for all that you have done to change
the culture of breastfeeding in the military.  You have put yourselves on
the front line to protect your relationship with your children.  I thank you
on their behalf!

Diana, I am someone who has admired your writing for years and I think you
have eloquently expressed yourself, giving all of us insight into the
barriers you face.  I am one who has seen you in the hotel lobby at a late
hour, while you studied for the IBCLC exam last summer, when your family was
already sleeping.  You've given up your rest and quiet "alone time" to be
with your family.  You continue to volunteer as a LLL Leader and share your
wisdom with many.  Thank you.

Robyn, thank you also for sharing your insights with the LLL community and a
wider audience as you reach out with your new venture to help breastfeeding
women in combat boots!

Sara Dodder Furr, MA, LLLL, IBCLC

--
MilkWorks
5930 South 58th St., Suite W

"creating a healthier community by helping mothers breastfeed their
babies...."

This e-mail and any attachment contain information which is private and
confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you are not an
addressee, you are not authorized to read, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachment.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.