Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:50:52 -0800
> What stood out in my mind was Dr.
> Paul Ehrlich comment “The biggest ecological damage done
> by humanity over all is through agriculture" and that many
> of he's colleges are in agreement with this.

I'm guessing this is the same Paul Ehrlich who predicted in his 1968 book "The Population Bomb" that "The battle to feed humanity is over ... In the 1970s the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve." His later predictions included that smog would kill 200,000 people in New York City and Los Angeles in 1973, that Americans' life expectancy would drop to 42 by 1980, and that US population would fall to 22.6 million by 1999.

I haven't seen the CBC movie in question. I'm just saying, take this guy with a grain of salt.
Eugene Makovec
Kirkwood, MO USA