From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:09:36 -0500
I managed to secure a rather poor quality copy of the episode TO BEE
OR NOT TO BEE hosted by CBC pitchman David Suzuki.
This 30 minute program was run just a couple of weeks ago, and seemed
quite up to date.

While my opinion of Dr. Suzuki may best to kept to myself, I was
wondering who else had seen the program and how well the story
checked out, fact wise. Perhaps Allan or some of our other Canadian
beeks saw the episode and can offer an opinion. I really want to
know, because I use a lot of various sources for use in the
beekeeping classes we run down here.

Anyone see it?  Comments?