Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:17:57 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
My children have always had sippy cups of their siblings milk. It is used on
cereal, mixed with ovaltine, drank warm, cold, anything but frozen (my kids
hate defrosted breastmilk, that gets donated). I figure that it's my milk
and I am their mother, my kids actually call it Super Milk and love it. When
they get a bit older (8 yrs or so) they ask me to please not tell anyone
that they like to drink it in cups, so don't tell guys.

Heather Shelley

LDEM, CPM, CD, LCCE

Utah, USA