From:
Virginia Thorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:41:49 +1000
Naomi Bar-Yam wrote:

"A wonderful, healthy, peaceful Christmas to all who are celebrating today."

Dear Everyone,

I hope those of you who have just celebrated religious or secular holidays
had a lovely, peaceful rest and not too much extreme weather.  My very warm
wishes to those of you who have provided a service to breastfeeding mothers
and their babies at this time of year, when so many who would  normally
support them are unavailable.  Best wishes to all who will be available to
mothers and their babies during the upcoming (Western) New Year holiday.

Virginia,

Enduring the heat in hot, steamy Brisbane