Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:19:15 -0800
Here is some information about royal jelly and its use by breastfeeding mothers with referrences to some studies (neither of them done on breastfeeding mothers):
http://www.e-lactancia.org/ingles/inicio.asp

Unfortunately the site does not permit linking to specific infromation, so you should click Searching by product and then type "royal jelly". The Referrence button is in the low right corner.

The information is it should't be a problem for breastfeeding moms and babies, but there is the possibility of allergic reactions, esp in persons with asthma.

Hope this helps,

Christina Yaneva
BF Peer Councellor
Bulgaria