From:
Helen Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:33:58 -0000
I have the book Breastfeeding Older Children but have not  yet got far into
it [but am enjoying it so far]
 Just had an update on availability  for anyone interested

'Amazon is continuing to display BOC as 'not in stock' because publisher
refuses to agree bigger discount to Amazon in order for the book to be
displayed as 'in stock'.  Likewise with two main wholesalers (available, but
not on lists).  Fact is BOC is readily available and anyone who wants a copy
should just go ahead and order - it will arrive in the same amount of time
as it would if it were displayed as 'in stock'.

BOC also available from Book Depository with free world-wide postage.  Also
Foyles, Blackwells, Waterstones and WH Smith (free UK postage).  Can also be
ordered via your local bookseller'
Have setup a Facebook page for BOC, where I have posted extracts (under
Notes) and details of events, etc. Believe you can access without joining:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breastfeeding-Older-Children/199651282295
A cover feature on BOC will be in the Guardian's Family Section on Sat 16th
Jan.

Helen Butler LLL England

No financial interest in book either and  did not fill in a questionnaire.
Just seems a good book

How about the new book that was published in the UK,
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ann.sinnott/index.htm

I have no financial interest in this book, I filled in her form and haven't
even bought yet...

Heleen Hayes