From:
Naznin Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:16:21 -0400
It reminds me of those bicycle horn type pumps that used to exist 30 or so
years ago. They were made of glass and then plastic. Terrible things.
Thank god we have better equipment now for moms.
Naznin.
hi all,

2009/10/30 Judy Campbell <[log in to unmask]>:
> One of my clients, planning ahead for breastfeeding with flat nipples, had
this sent from Mexico:

> http://www.anumex.com/anuncios/pezonera-de-plastico-le-roy-872917.htm
>
> It's a hard plastic base with a rubber top that easily comes off from the
base. It's about 2+ inches deep.

> We didn't use it, but it's new to me, so thought I would share.

i've seen something similar (in my last counseling course, that is),
although the base was made out of glass, they've been in use 20ys+ before, i
guess.
interesting to see though that they are still being built and sold...
thx for sharing!

nina