From:
Mary Wagner-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 08:49:22 -0800
I'm late jumping in on this one.

Have you considered having one of their own do this lecture?  If well
entrenched, maybe one person at a time will work better.  If one nurse
becomes sold on s2s, then possibly another, then another, then another.
 Also, the decreased work load should be attractive to them.

Mary Wagner-Davis, MS, MFT, IBCLC, LLLL
Roseville, CA