Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:48:40 EST
Janine-
I don't know if Patricia is still on Lactnet, but her article on nursing
twins (plus her singletons) after a childhood burn injury is a must read  for
your client.

One Breast is Enough by Patricia Blomme  (Mar/Apr 2005)
_http://mothering.com/breastfeeding/one-breast-enough_
(http://mothering.com/breastfeeding/one-breast-enough)

Hope that is helpful,
Mary in Mason OH USA