From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 04:05:16 -0700
Dear Marianne,

Dutch dieticians, exept from the one we both know very well and cherish ;-) and a few and far apart others, are not know for their logical and practical thinking. Not alone in allergies, but also about starting solids with solid pieces of food in children we see that. Ans don't get me started on Dutch dieticians and infant food ...

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC in southern Netherlands