From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:13:11 -0500
Dear Friends:

China is the target of all the formula industry now because of its
population and the popularity of formula. I guess China wants to join the
rest of the world in numbers of sick babies.

<
http://www.food-business-review.com/news/cargill_jvs_arachidonic_ara_facility_nears_completion_091104

What makes me laugh about this article is the bit about "The production
complex was designed to meet the strict requirements of the international
infant formula industry".
Right.....the carciogenic hexane used to extract the ARA from the
genetically modified soil fungus (or is it algae) follows all the industrial
rules.

barf!!

warmly,

--
Nikki Lee RN, BSN, Mother of 2, MS, IBCLC, CCE, CIMI
craniosacral therapy practitioner