From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:48:30 -0400
Same thing here. We have contacted swine flu through my 10 year old, who
spend a few days with a friend, while the rest of us went to visit
relatives. I felt so guilty. Of the whole family, mine was the worse one,
since my immunity is compromises. I believe that it took me about two month
to shake it off. My three year-old and my 12 year old also took longer time
recovering. I strongly suspect that my three year-old's anemia played a role
in his slower recovery. My DH and the other kids have recovered easier. As
to my then 16 month-old baby. She nursed through the whole thing, had a
temperature spikes, and was over the whole thing in about a week. She was
well enough for her PT and OT after the first three days. She has lost
weight, and nursing was not easy due to the loss of appetite and gastric
discomfort. I also have experienced a drop in my milk supply. All in all we
just stayed in bed as much as we could. Drunk lots of fluids and took care
of ourselves.

--
Henya
Brooklyn,NY