Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:07:07 +0000
7bit
Sender:
From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Many of you in here, contributed to Baby E being given back to her
mother, when her mother was criticised by Social Services for
breastfeeding her own baby in access meetings.

A while ago, I told you all that the baby, had been returned to the
mother, and that the court evidence had shown that there was no evidence
of neglect, at all.

However, as there were complaints in progress, the family had kept
everything low key, and we'd not openly blogged about the outcomes.

This changed this weekend, when another baby was taken from his mother's
arms, in Ireland.  The family of baby E, Baby Elisha, wanted me to blog,
in order to see if it would help get this baby back to the mother before
it was too late.

As part of this, I've openly blogged the advocacy complaint that we
prepared earlier this year, on behalf of Baby Elisha.  Many of you in
here, are named on this document, as you supplied your expert witness on
the baby's behalf.

You may wish to read the blog, and the advocacy complaint:

http://one-of-those-women.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-bens-name-love-from-elisha.html

It may be of use in seeing how you can present the evidence of the harm
of removing breastfeeding babies, without due cause.

It is not pleasant reading.  I'm just speechless at the courage of
Rachael and Juliet, Elisha's Mum and Grandmother.

Morgan Gallagher

www.nursingmatters.org.uk