From:
Jake Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:16:11 -0400
The most excellent Nikki Lee is indeed in Philadelphia. There is also The
Pink Book, a guide to all things breastfeeding in the Philadelphia area
including lactation consultants, which is maintained by the Philadelphia
Department of Health and was originally the brainchild of another great
Philly person Kay Hoover. In my search for an on-line link to it (used to be
on-line), I found this article by Nikki which has her contact info at the
Philly Health Department:
http://nursing.advanceweb.com/Article/City-of-Motherly-Love-4.aspx

Yours,
Jake Marcus, J.D.