Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:10:46 +1000
When you find a bottle teat that works more like a breast please do
share.....my undertsanding of the non-industry funded, peer review research
is that there isn't anything that functions anything like the breast.
And I'm getting a little testy with people saying, We can't discuss this, we
can't discuss that....it absolute rubbish! The Code is about marketing. It
is not about explaining how products work to women with a need for them. It
is not even about selling products. It's just about marketing.
Karleen Gribble
Australia