Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pamela A Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:00:07 -0400
How is this baby sucking?? I am working with two moms (now with?their second babies)?whose first babies were unable to ever achieve a perfect suck.? Despite pumping both mothers were unable to maintain a full supply, small amounts of formula had to be used due to the failure to thrive issues that were occuring.? These mothers worked with me for months. Happily with their 2nd babies they have a wonderful supply!? And pumping is going so much easier for back to work!? What a difference a suck can make.? Both mothers noted from birth the difference with these babies at the breast!? One even ended up with a C/Section this time around and had no delay in her supply coming in.? I am so happy for these women!? They hated using formula with their first babies.? Luckily their babies received mostly breastmilk but it just was not enough to get the growth where they needed to be.

Pamela A. Hendrix, BA, RNIV, IBCLC, RLC
S. Florida