From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:02:47 -0400
Here's what I've collected so far:

*        Amiel-Tison C, Soyez-Papiernik E. [Cranial osteopathy as a
complementary treatment of postural plagiocephaly]. Arch Pediatr. Jun
2008;15 Suppl 1:S24-30.

*        Carreriro J. An Osteopathic Approach to Children. Oxford: Churchill
Livingstone; 2003.

*        Fraval MM. A Pilot study: osteopathic treatment of infants with a
sucking dysfunction. Journal of the American Academy of Osteopathy.
1998;8(2):25-33.

*        Fryman VM. Cerebral dysfunction: Prevention and treatment in the
light of the osteopathic concept. Indianapolis, IN: American Academy of
Osteopathy; 1998.

*        Hewitt E. Chiropractic care for infants with dysfunctional nursing:
a case series. Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics. 1999;4(1).

*        Holtrop DP. Resolution of suckling intolerance in a 6-month-old
chiropractic patient. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. Nov-Dec
2000;23(9):615-618.

*        O'Connell JA, McCarroll CJ, Smith LJ. Effects of osteopathic
manipulative therapy on suck disorders in the newborn. Proposal to National
Institutes of Health Exploratory Grants for Alternative Medicine. Dayton,
OH; 1993.

*        Peitsch WK, Keefer CH, LaBrie RA, Mulliken JB. Incidence of cranial
asymmetry in healthy newborns. Pediatrics. Dec 2002;110(6):e72.

*        Sheader W. Chiropractic management of an infant experiencing
breastfeeding difficulties and colic: a case study. Journal of Clinical
Chiropractic Pediatrics. 1999;4(1).

*        Ward RC. Foundations for Osteopathic Medicine. Second ed.
Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2003.

*        Wall V, Glass R. Mandibular Asymmetry and Breastfeeding Problems:
Experience From 11 Cases. J Hum Lact. August 1, 2006 2006;22(3):328-334.

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC, FILCA

Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre, Ltd.

6540 Cedarview Ct, Dayton OH 45459

ph 937-438-9458 / fax 937-438-3229

www.BFLRC.com