Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:17:55 EDT
Has anyone seen this ad?  It is a several page insert in People  Magazine
about the wonders of the new immune system boosters and digestive  help that
is exactly what is in mother's milk--of course, it is "similar" to
"lactation",  There are beautiful baby pictures.  My subscription that  I have had
since 1977 or so is up for renewal and I'm not going to renew it  unless they
agree to stop this WHO code violation.  I remember that Marsha  had some
ideas to write to the FDA, but I'd like some suggestions for writing to
People Magazine.
Has anyone done this with the last ad?  There are not enough blood
pressure pills in a bottle to help mine right now.

Alice Ernest IBCLC, RLC
Simpsonville, SC
**************Performance you need and the value you want! Check out great
laptop deals from Dell!