From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:43:54 -0400
Way to go IBLCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud of the Board that made this decision~~~~ You did the right thing and we as lactation professionals also need to do the right thing and continue to let Medela know how we feel about their consicious decision to be Code Violators! E mail Medela directly or call them and let them know!!
I did ;)

Cindy Curtis RNC IBCLC CCE CD
http://www.breastfeedingonline.com