Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gentle Spirit Birth Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:12:13 -0400
Oops....I forgot to include the latest information I've received from mum:

"I took a picture tonight because I'm tired of thinking I'm crazy when it
appears and then vanishes.  It's appeared 3 times since the ACS nurse told
me to go to my dr right away when it came back.  But it came twice at 3AM
(this being one of those times) and once early Saturday morning... not
exactly convenient times.

"I measured it, and it's about a centemeter. It's hard when I just feel on
top, and if I try and grab it, it feels round like a soft BB.  And all three
times it has been accompanied by the burning pain."

AND...

 Good question. I nurse on demand, but it is usually 2-3 hours in between,
one side at a time. I stay on that side for the 2-3 hours if he needs to
snack.

I drink about 6 glasses of water/day, plus some juice.

I take my prenatal vitamins & 3 Lecithin/day. I was taking a pro biotic but
ran out... need to get some more.

*Usually* he nurses around 11:30 PM, again around 5 AM, and then again
around 7:30/8:00.

Rest? Yes, that would be nice LOL. I don't nap with him in the afternoon
like I did w/ some of my other kids. Probably because it's summer and we are
on the GO GO GO.

I usually dangle above on the bed so the chin is facing the plug, but I'll
try the nose thing. Worth a shot! :)

Is there a natural remedy to try in case it's internal thrush?

My friend just recommended these today for plugged ducts:
http://www.danishwool.com/products/item/nursing_pads.html#style

Have you heard of them?

Thanks again!!! :)