From:
Michelle Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:33:43 -0600
Hello,

We have also offered a tent for nursing mothers at a local event here in
Cheyenne, Wyoming, called Super Day.  After two years though, we decided
that the tent was hotter than just providing shade for nursing mothers
under some sort of an awning type tent.  So the lesson we've learned is
that in hot weather, make sure the tent has some sort of ventilation to
keep mothers and babies cool.  Our mistake, was that being from Wyoming,
we just used a regular camping type tent...meant to keep campers and
hikers warm during cold Wyoming nights, but not meant to keep nursing
mothers comfortable in 80-90 F weather.

Good luck!

Michelle Swanson, LLLL
Wyoming