Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:40:23 -0400
7bit
From:
"Judith L. Gutowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored. To: Alan Todd <[log in to unmask]>, Alexis Heimbach <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], andrea eastman <[log in to unmask]>, "Angela P. Fitterer" <[log in to unmask]>, Angela Pruner <[log in to unmask]>, Ann Amatucci <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Ann Mulgrave <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Anna R Utter IBCLC, RLC" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Becky Pekar <[log in to unmask]>, Becky Ulke <[log in to unmask]>, "Betsy. List MPH, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Center Midwife <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Cindy Garrison <[log in to unmask]>, Christina Gardner <[log in to unmask]>, Crystal Stearns <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Debra Bogen <[log in to unmask]>, "denise o\"connor" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Dottie Schell BS,RN,CTAS" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Erin Murphy Matro <[log in to unmask]>, Washam Gary <[log in to unmask]>, Howard Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>, Jeannette Pavlick <[log in to unmask]>, Jeannie O'donnell <[log in to unmask]>, JENIFER MARVIN <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer Brown <[log in to unmask]>, audrey and jerry olup <[log in to unmask]>, Jill Love <[log in to unmask]>, joe gardner <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], John and Kathy Shearer <[log in to unmask]>, Juanita & Bob Collaianne <[log in to unmask]>, Kara & Jared Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>, karen higgs <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Kelly & Barry Colgan <[log in to unmask]>, Paula Bossart <[log in to unmask]>, becky garrett <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Laureen Eichelberger <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Madeline Bacon <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Maki Cynthia <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], strohmeierm <[log in to unmask]>, Martha Kautz <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Mary Ufnar <[log in to unmask]>, Marylou Zeravica <[log in to unmask]>, Nadine Hanna <[log in to unmask]>, Michelle Roth <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Patrick Thornton <[log in to unmask]>, Phyllis Forte <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], andrea Pitschman <[log in to unmask]>, Rick & Barb Kraynak <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "Sandy Mauro CNM, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Scott & Kim Harshman <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Sue Majoris <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Zuk <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], "Tamara Dubowitz ScD, SM, MSc" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], amy frye <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Tom & Linn Hodder <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Hello,

I am writing to share this video link with you. It is an 8 minute segment
about "The Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburgh" which is where I work. The
WQED team came to our office last fall and spent and entre day filming. WQED
is our local public broadcasting channel. The results are a nice piece about
supporting breastfeeding. I am interviewed along with my coworkers.

http://www.wqed.org/ondemand/onq.php?cat=
<http://www.wqed.org/ondemand/onq.php?cat=&id=455&search=breastfeeding>
&id=455&search=breastfeeding

JUDITH L. GUTOWSKI, BA, IBCLC