Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:44:04 -0700
I am so happy I can give more information about it :)
A year ago, after someone posted Dar la teta here on the list I posted it in the biggest bulgarian parenting site. The site has a special section and forum about breastfeeding where all we emerging breastfeeding councellors and LLL Applicants write, educate ourselves and help new moms and babies.
Dar la teta had an overwhelming success with the mothers (and with the breastfed children who liked the music and the babies in the clip alot) and the idea emerged to make our own bulgarian clip.
So - with the help of a studio and some dedicated mothers and their breastfeeding babies and children it was done :) A famous bulgarian singer gave her music for free for the project - and it is a really sweet song about a mother.
The clip was an important part of WBW 2008 celebration in our country and it was aired on some TV channels a lot during the WBW.
If you need contacts you can simply call Tanya - I know she is reading (but not posting) on the list here and I am sure she will be happy to help. I know her and the mothers, but I was not involved in organizing the filming and the details, so it is best you talk to her directly.

Christina in Bulgaria, who is happy to live in a small, small world
BF Peer Councellor