Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:04:24 -0500
 Just as it is foolish to "wait and see" if feeding problems develop, it is equally foolish to wait and see if they resolve after clipping. Babies need structural work if they have had a TT. Even if it is clipped at birth--the baby was supposed to have full range of motion in utero and did not. Kathy Leeper expresses frustration with a 50% success rate--I am also tracking all of my babies and I am seeing a much higher rate of success, but at least 90% of my babies get CST/chiro.? Also, as I said in an earlier post--we need to be tracking occurence of other mid-line defects in these kids. I think we will gleen a lot of info from these little "canaries" if we pay close attention.

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC