From:
Susan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:56:37 -0800
Heather, locally there are models at both the University of Utah (several, joint project with U. Hospital) and Utah State (5 rooms), with others in the works.  You can get information and support through the Utah Breastfeeding Coalition.  If you aren't familiar with the Business Case for Breastfeeding you'll find information in the link below in addition to contacts to help you set up new lactation rooms in a university workplace.

http://www.utahbreastfeeding.org/workinfo.php

Please email me privately if you need specific contact information for the individuals connected with these programs, I'd be glad to help.

Good luck!  I'd love to learn more about your project.

Susan Johnson MFA, IBCLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA