From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:35:20 +0100
Jacqui - Bless your big, warm, wonderful heart for sending such an
amazing testimonial of love, courage and encouragement about one of
the stated reasons for mothers  failing to initiate or maintain
breastfeeding!  Thank you! ... not only for being so generous in
telling your story so that the rest of us can learn from it, but in
exploring the issues so thoroughly.  This has been a revelation to
me.  How lucky your husband and children are.  How lucky _we_ are,
that you've shared your experience of giving so much to your
children, in spite of, and especially because of former sexual
abuse.  And how illuminating it is to hear that your oldest baby has
the memory, adamantly held, that you LOVED nursing him.  That you've
so generously shared your story specially in order to urge us not to
give up too easily with other mothers - in fact to try even harder,
and why - is humbling in the extreme.   I won't forget !

Bouquets to a wonderful lady!

Pamela Morrison IBCLC