Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:48:21 -0700
Sender:
From:
« Doesn't anyone make a nursing bra, that has the snaps at the middle of the
cleavage, anymore?  That's what I also chose - but they were hard to find,
then, too, when I was nursing 5 - 10 years ago.

I always thought that having the snaps in-between the breasts, worked much
better and more discretely.  I would just lean forward, slip my hand under
my t-shirt or sweater, unsnap one side, push the fabric over to the side
enough to free the nipple, push up clothes, latch up baby.  Reverse
operation to close.  My whole breast wasn't exposed, just the bottom part
and the nipple.  I would pretend I was getting something out of my diaper
bag or purse on the floor, to cover my actions of leaning forward.»

I used a couple of those too and vastly preferred them over the ones that
opened up at the top.  I think some places still make them...I thought I'd
seen them at places like Motherhood Maternity and Thyme Maternity
recently-ish.  But honestly, I'm not looking.  I have a nice comfortable
slipper-type Bravado for the first few weeks when anything else is
excruciating ;-) and after that, I move on to regular non-nursing bras with
a stretchy top and just pull down the top of those.  It may be a bit more
cumbersome but the non-mat. bras are cheaper and prettier.  ;-)  And it
suits me fine.  :-P

Fio

--
Maman to Sandrine, 8, Nyssa 5, and laat lametjie due 8/08.

http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Fio&year=2008&month=8&day=20&babycount=1
http://women.evenhealth.com/image/c/bg701712.jpg
http://www.rabais-coupons.com pour des coupons virtuels