From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:05:09 -0500
found that the supplement does not prevent or delay dementia or Alzheimer's
disease, researchers are reporting.  <<<<<<<<

I accidently have an opinion on this. I came into some Ginko Balboa a few
years ago and since I had no use for it I gave it to a friend who was a
vitamin enthusiast. In short order, the whites of his eyes turned red. Oops!
He was on blood thinners. Ginko is a blood thinner. They added up. I'm lucky
he didn't have a bleeding incident.

Blood thinners are often given to folks with hardening of the arteries to
allow the blood to circulate; It needs to circulate to the brain as well.
The brain needs half of all the blood pumped by the heart. It's hard to
believe that it wouldn't function better with the increased blood. MDs
correct me.

I don't need studies, just a few friends.
Relating to bees. Sometimes the anecdotal evidence is more important to
listen to than the hard science.

Dick Marron