From:
vicki & ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 13:54:38 -0400
 I don't know the legal req't in washington state, but I did "decline" eye ointment and never had to sign anything for "refusal."
I had Lachlans' vit K (and hep B) injections given while he was nursing- it was within the "recovery" period when the L&D nurse completes all her duties and charting before reporting off to the mother-baby nurse (usually ~2hours postpartum), but he was skin to skin the whole time (and stayed there). we have great pics of it.
~vicki hayes rn ibclc in brunswick ga
www.myspace.com/that_username_is_taken