From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 20:05:17 -0700
Eric Simms <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Always mark or note your defensive colonies and work them
> last, lest ye be pheromone marked for a target that any
> respectable guard bee would pursue.

That’s a great piece of advice, and its too bad we don’t hear it offered up more often. Another reason I do the defensive colonies last, is because it would be difficult to tell where the stinging is coming from when working the other hives.

BTW, you can sell your extra stings for $2.50 a piece to China:

MSNBC, Bee Stings Create Buzz
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/16770068#16770068

Best Wishes,
Joe