Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:24:38 EDT

Naomi writes:

I agree with  Jacqui, it is fascinating and disturbing that the models  faces
are cut  off from the photos. What is that about? It is not  characteristic
of VS  and looks rather odd.

~~
I guess we should ask them. I wonder if, in the case of a regular bra, part
of the marketing is the "Selling" of the model wearing it. This might not  be
the same with nursing a baby, which is so individual and personal an  intimacy?

Peace,
Judy, just musing...

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.