From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:45:17 -0400
Someone's probably already asked, but when was the IUD inserted and does it
administer hormones, e.g. as per Mirena IUD? How were solids intro'd at 6
months -- I've seen several babies "stall" weight with too much solid food
too fast. Have also seen production decrease during early solids period when
mother often gave solids but didn't BF before offering solids.

Hope this makes sense -- in a rush...

Karen Gromada