Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:20:46 +0200
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (24 lines)
Hi all,

I'm looking for two, preferably fairly recent references: one to demonstrate the positive effect of peer counselling on bf rates and duration, and the other one (forgive me for not being able to find it myself...) about the research from Hale and Hartmann concerning storage capacity and milk synthesis rate being influenced by the emptiness of the breast.
We're working hard on an article and it has to be sent as soon as possible. We're in the last stages of the text and want to back up what all of us in the lactation area know.
The article will hopefully make a difference in dealing with excessively crying babies, who should not be left alone to cry it out.
Your help is greatly appreciated; I'm not all that experienced yet, in finding exactly the right stuff and I've already gotten lost several times in the wealth of knowledge to be found on the internet.
I'm heading towards three weeks holiday, though, and my head is like Jaye's (or whose was it...? ;-)) earlier this week: full and tired.
So... thanks for helping us out!

Warmly,

Marianne Vanderveen, Netherlands

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2