From:
Suzanne Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:51:47 -0500
I hope it is OK to post job opportunities on Lactnet.

Our practice is seeking an experienced LPN or RN with lactation experience
to provide telephone advice and in-office lactation counseling services.
Job would be M-F  8a-4p.  No nights. No weekends.  Time would be spent
approximately 1/3 counseling new mothers with new baby questions (relating
to all aspects of baby care not just breastfeeding) and 2/3 counseling
parents on other aspects of child health (nutrition, common illnesses,
asthma gadgets, etc.)  The ideal candidate would enjoy talking on the
telephone to worried moms. J

We are located in Crossville, Tennessee;  applying for a Tennessee nursing
license is necessary if you don't have a current one.  A moving
allowance/signing bonus of $3000 is available for individuals relocating.

For information about our practice & practice philosophy, see
www.plateaupediatrics.com.  In addition to competitive salary, we offer
medical insurance, a health savings account, dental, life, and disability
insurance, retirement plan, etc.  (We also have a breastfeeding room J )  We
do not hire tobacco users.

If you know someone who is interested or would like more information, please
contact me off line by email (see below).

Thanks,

Suzanne

-----

Suzanne Berman, MD, FAAP