From:
Christine Bodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:30:34 +0000
I agree that Cadwell's question for moms, "What matters to you about breastfeeding?" is a wonderful question to get insight into where the mom is coming from.

A few days ago, Mandy Schaub asked for interview questions for women who would be joining the lactation department at her hospital, with the promise of becoming IBCLCs within the next year. I'm wondering if this question may be a good one to use during the interview process for these ladies, as well. Hopefully it can shed light on the job candidate's philosophy and attitude toward breastfeeding.

Chrissy Bodin
From: "Margaret G. Bickmore" <[log in to unmask]>