Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:38:22 EDT

Brandi,
La Leche League offers back issues of their New  Beginnings magazines at very
nice prices.
     (http://store.llli.org/public/product/218)  New Beginnings Magazine (box
of back issues)
New Beginnings is the only magazine dedicated entirely to  the breastfeeding
family. Are you attending a baby faire, putting together  a packet of
information for pregnant or new moms, or trying…Note: not  available outside of the
USA at this time.    Full price $35.00   Online price $35.00  Your Price  Member
price $30.00
Box of  Magazines/Single Item
 (http://store.llli.org/public/add_to_cart/218)
Availability: In  Stock