Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:14:10 -0700
Sender:
From:
« Boy these type of children make 'living' hard.  Hard to travel....hard to
get out
period and hope they will eat.  I spent many a day engorged and
uncomfortable if we were away from home.   With all three of my kids -
nursing asleep was the most affective.  I would nurse as soon as they
started
to wake from a nap - or with my second and third I would rock them to sleep
and then nurse them once they were asleep - they would nurse much longer
then...we did alot of night nursing, where I'm sure they obtained much of
their
needed caloric intake.....»

My older daughter was like that too.  She wanted nothing to do with nursing
while awake from about 3-12 mos.  I had to rock her to sleep and then yank
her fingers out of her mouth and substitute a nipple as quickly as possible
so she wouldn't wake.  :-P

My 2nd was nothing like that but she only had 1 side to deal with (when
tandem nursing, I just assigned one breast to each child...my first took
over exclusive nursing on the right, and my 2nd only nursed on the left).  I
think that helped keep the letdown a bit less obnoxious.

Neither have food sensitivities that have ever been diagnosed, however.

Fio

--
Maman to Sandrine, 8, Nyssa 5, and laat lametjie due 8/08.
"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you

http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Fio&year=2008&month=8&day=20&babycount=1
http://www.rabais-coupons.com pour des coupons virtuels