Michelle Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:34:39 -0500
When I was preparing a presentation for our LLL conference last year, I got
sidetracked reading about introducing complementary foods. One of the best
resources I found was:

Developmental Readiness of Normal Full Term Infants to Progress from
Exclusive Breastfeeding to the Introduction of Complementary Foods: Reviews
of the Relevant Literature

Summarizes evidence-based literature regarding the best age to introduce
complementary (semi-solid and solid) foods into the diet of the breastfed
infant.

Author(s): A. Naylor, ed. and A. Morrow, co-ed.
Contributing Partner(s): Wellstart International and the LINKAGES Project

You can find it online at www.linkagesproject.org under the publications
heading, then technical reports.

Warmly,
Michelle Roth, BA, LCCE