From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:42:20 +0100
The  "Be A Star" campaign has finally loaded their two radio ads onto
their website:

http://www.beastar.org.uk/archives/101

Whilst most of us in the UK will be talking about how good they are, I'm
sure the huge interest here will be the local accents!  Up'T'North.

They're voiced from the 'the grandmother' and 'the boyfriend' talking
about how wonderful the young Mum is, for breastfeeding.  What I like is
they both contain the message that breastfeeding is an achievement for
the whole family.

Do leave comments!  The campaign have worked their socks off and I think
they are still bringing on board more health trusts to support them, so
good feedback on the website will help the campaign expand in a very
real way - it's still being worked on actively, so you're not just
congratulating for a job well done, but helping it achieve more.

Morgan Gallagher
(Nothing to do with 'Little Angels', or the campaign, herself)