From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:21:34 -0800
--- Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

,,, When someone
> or some company throws $250,000 at a problem
> affecting our industry to help find a solution, I
> will not question their motives.  I thank them for
> their support!

Thank You Aaron for having the courage to say that!!!

I was very recently ran off a list by my fellow
beekeepers because I mentioned the contribution of
$32,000 made by Burts Bees.

They wanted to know what I was doing to protest.
Something about Burts Bees being owned by the
enviornment destroying Clorox company and I was told I
should be protesting the donation by boycotting
Clorox, speaking up against the donation, and start
bleaching my clothes with lemon juice of all things.
;) Whereas, I was intrested in thanking
Burts Bees, and promoting more of the same
coutributions from other companies.

I say follow these 4 rules:

* Take the donation.
* Put it to good use.
* And then ask for more.
* And clorox bleach works best for whites. ;)

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/burts-bees-47121502

“Burt's Bees, the maker of "earth-friendly natural"
personal care products, is contributing $32,000, and
the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign's
Honeybee”

Thank You Burts Bees.

While we are at it, who else deserves a thank you
for helping the pollinators?

Best Wishes,
Joe
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/HistoricalHoneybeeArticles