From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:16:35 -0500
Someone wrote about a recent Haagen-Dazs article which says that the honeybee crisis is having a big
impact on their business.

Someone else responded, "yada yada like they even spec US honey in their product ... this kind of "greenwashing" is now common place in many many US manfacturers of food or whatever."

I find this response truly offensive!  When someone or some company throws $250,000 at a problem affecting our industry to help find a solution, I will not question their motives.  I thank them for their support!

Geesh!  Does everything have to be made bad in this world?  Thanks you Haagen-Dazs!  I'm heading out to cash in the coupon for a free pint you gave me in Sacramento, and while I'm at it I'll buy another 3 or 4 pints.  It's not exactly what my fat ass needs, but I'll make the sacrifice!

Aaron Morris - thinking thank you Haagen-Dazs