From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:07:32 +0200
Nice fountain, Christine!
I googled (for images) 'fountain neptune' first and then 'fountain neptune
bologna' and there it was.
I would definitely take a couple of really good pictures, if I were to
encounter such a beautiful piece of artwork.

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen, Netherlands