Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Holly McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:46:59 +0000
Hi Kathleen,

I developed my own using Microsoft Access. It's not very fancy. (we only have about 50 pumps, both Symphonies and Lactinas). I track by serial number, type in all appropriate data and when I am ready to send bills, I do a Query through Access and a mail merge  through Microsoft Word. I than print out personalized bills and envelopes. Access is not very user friendly and since I had never used it before, I purchased "Access for Dummies". I'm sure that someone with knowledge about Access could tweak it even further. You basically set up fields with rules and than run queries for the information that you want.

Holly McSpadden, IBCLC
-------------- Original message from Kathleen Huggins <[log in to unmask]>: --------------